Sonic Galaxy Index du Forum

Sonic Galaxy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Portable handheld gaming system

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sonic Galaxy Index du Forum -> Sonic Museum -> Sonic Portable
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Perso Sonic favori: fhahrtj
Ring(s): 9
Moyenne de Rings: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 10:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Portable handheld gaming system Répondre en citant

Hello,

I’m unsure if it is a doable thing but I am working on making a portable handheld emulation system, what I’m trying to figure out is working with the dos emulator I will be using drastic as I have heard good things for it with ds emulation, but I am trying to figure out how I can do the display whether I will have to use a split single display or my preferred option is using two displays to emulate a normal ds system with the lower screen being touch capable, and the top screen as the normal display, firstly is this now possible with the pi3 and addons, with what I’ve read it sounds like extending the display currently isn’t but what about changing what one screen displays so that it renders only the section that is the bottom screen and reverse for the top screen..

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=208475
Infographic Production Studio

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 10:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sonic Galaxy Index du Forum -> Sonic Museum -> Sonic Portable Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange