Sonic Galaxy Index du Forum

Sonic Galaxy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Help! Sonic Adventure Disc Read Errors

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sonic Galaxy Index du Forum -> Actualités Sonic -> Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Perso Sonic favori: fhahrtj
Ring(s): 9
Moyenne de Rings: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Help! Sonic Adventure Disc Read Errors Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm obviously new to these forums/this website, but I've been a proud owner of the Dreamcast since its release back in 1999, and love it to this day! I own a copy of Sonic Adventure (the "SEGA All Stars" version), and the day came where it just wouldn't play right anymore (there were A LOT of scratches on it), so i invested in a new copy via eBay!The first copy I received was in perfect condition, and didn't work on my system. I tried cleaning methods (from various websites including this one), and trying the same game on another system of a friend's, and it still didn't work.That being said, I recently bought ANOTHER copy of the game that in the eBay description: "is guaranteed to work." This copy won't read either...and it's in pretty good condition.Before I make an effort to contact the seller about a return, I figure I'd let you all take a stab at pinpointing the problem. The version of the Adventure game (both ones I ordered) are NOT the "SEGA All Stars" version. They are the original release of the game. Is it because my Dreamcast might be a later model and won't read earlier games? Is it because the discs are faulty release discs? Is it because my Dreamcast/my friend's Dreamcast might be broken (though they play every other game just fine)? Any help would be incredible..

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4315
Creative production company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sonic Galaxy Index du Forum -> Actualités Sonic -> Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange